Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I don't always look up memes but when I do they are stamp related...

Hello again stamp fam, back at it again with another unusual post about postage stamps but this time I am adding a bit of humour into the mix. I scoured the interwebs looking for the funniest stamp related memes I could find and to my delight I found a surprising amount of funny photos! A little background for those of us who've been living under a rock for the last ten years myself included lol. A meme, according to Wikipedia is, "an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by non genetic means, especially imitation.
a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users." <------- "Very good...what he said."  Major bonus points if you get the reference!

Without further ado, please enjoy these hilarious and cheeky postage stamp memes below! :)


A Classic Meme template with a sassy stamp twist! 


Is there nothing this man can't do!? 


This meme is the truest thing on the internet. 


Ah haaaaaaaa, so true. 


This is 1005 TRUE! 



The two memes above are probably my favorites lol! 


Bahahahaha, also true. 


It was so good I included it a second time with a different caption. 


Ugh, this happens more often than you might realize. 


So sad, let's not let this become reality, stamp fam! 


Which is your favorite? Leave a comment below to let us know! 

Stamp Geek, out! 







No comments:

Post a Comment